Here's the end of February, and all of March for good measure

Training Logs! 

Week of February 26
Monday - 5 miles @ 9:33 with the stroller
Tuesday - 4 miles @ 9:29 with the stroller
Wednesday - off
Thursday - 4 miles @ 9:18
Friday - 10 miles @ 9:16
Saturday - 3 miles @ 9:36 (all gravel)
Sunday - 4 miles @ 9:25

Week of March 5
Monday - Ashtanga yoga primary series
Tuesday - 2.6 miles @ 9:27 with the stroller, turned around because the baby was screaming uncontrollably and it was a bit embarrassing with all the pedestrian traffic on campus (you can only run so far with old men asking "WHAT'S WRONG WITH HIM, HUH?"
Wednesday - 4.4 miles @ 9:06, had to get that mileage back to a round number ;)
Thursday - off
Friday - 10 miles @ 8:47, the first two miles were with my awful dog
Saturday - 30 minutes of lower body strength and rehab
Sunday - 4 miles @ 9:52 on trails

Week of March 12
Monday - one hour of weights
Tuesday - 4 miles @ 8:32
Wednesday - 6 miles @ 9:20, it was so windy I almost couldn't run at all
Thursday - 5 miles @ 8:44, very hilly
Friday - 5 miles @ 9:11
Saturday - out of town, no free time
Sunday - out of town, no free time

Week of March 19
Monday - 4 miles @ 8:40
Tuesday - 3 miles @ 9:20
Wednesday - 7 miles @ 9:54, lots of fresh snow on the ground
Thursday - 4 miles @ 9:00, more snow
Friday - off, traveling again
Saturday - 12 miles @ 9:48, back in Birmingham with my old track club buddies and they set the pace
Sunday - 2 miles walking, at 4 am, very sore and unable to sleep in our hotel room

Week of March 26
Monday - off, traveling again
Tuesday - 5 miles @ 10:00, all gravel, still incredibly sore WTF (bad omen)
Wednesday - 5 miles @ 8:41, feeling better but rushed this run to finish under 45 minutes
Thursday - Vinyasa yoga
Friday - 3 miles @ 9:35 on the track (soft tarmac) and now completely convinced I have a bone stress injury in my left posterior tibia.

I haven't run since Friday, March 30, which makes eight days off running.  I'm hoping to make a separate post about this, as long as my kids stay asleep a bit longer.  I'm not sure what happened, and I'm pretty bummed about it.  I went more than two years without a running injury!  I'm glad I caught this early, and stopped running completely.  There's something to be said for knowing when you're down.

Comments

Popular Posts