Feels like I've been keeping this secret for AGES!!!


I'm expecting another baby BOY late this summer!  I have a lot to catch you guys up on, as it's been quite the journey.  Running is going so well lately, even though I had a rough two-week patch at the beginning of the year.  I could barely get myself out of bed, much less out for a long run.  Things are back to normal, and I'm excited to round out our family with this new little guy.

I promise no excessive baby posts.  I've put the brakes on social media for the past three months in order avoid overwhelming you guys with first trimester weirdness. 

Right now, I'm planning to take this new little guy on a few trail races (planned 20k and 10k spring events), and get him a shiny new jogging rig for my fall training.  Back to your regularly scheduled programming!

- Rheagan

Comments

Popular Posts