Finishing the Week

Well, I managed another 25-mile week, despite the busy and isolated existence I've managed to create for myself this winter.  There was a brief moment this afternoon when both children were asleep (!) and I seized it.  5 miles at 9:10/mile, average heart rate 165.

I'll get a weekly training log up tomorrow, but it was 25 miles (all running, all outdoors, all the time up here in the mountains), and I finished up the Lululemon 40/80 in 14 days challenge.

I also wore some New Balance Fresh Foam 1080s for the first time, after 4+ years in Brooks.  I'm really not impressed with the flabby sole and lack of responsiveness in the new Brooks Ghost v10.  I'm going to put more mileage on both pairs and see if I keep feeling that way.

The colors on the 1080s are pretty, though, right?

Comments

Popular Posts